I have found the love i have only dreamt of finding! I have seen my soul mate we spoke with our eyes. I have gone to speak with my cousin Cyrano. I have told him of my loves beauty, and intelligence. i found a soul mate. his name is Christian.
Cyrano and I have our past. We grew up together, and as a child I would act as his mother to bandage his wounds. he was my friend, my best friend, he was nothing but kind to me and was always support for me. but when i told him of my new found love he seemed off kilter, it was odd.
Our hearts, Christian, are made for each other. oh how I love you my sweet.
I have never felt a love so great my soul swells with love my dearest. Nothing can break our love.
Though I am afraid for Christian because Cyrano’s company is composed of hot-blooded Gascons who pick fights with anyone foreign. Christian, my love, is not a Gascon. I have asked Cyrano to protect him, and he being the brotherly as always has agreed. I have faith in Cyrano to protect my other half I hope he feels this swelling love I feel now.
I received a letter most presently from my love, its wording was that of true love. Filled with such beauty and sweet words that I am only more sure of my love for Christian.
xo,
Roxanne
No comments:
Post a Comment