Sunday, October 27, 2013

Entry 3

Hey Guys!

So my cousin, Cyrano, is a true hero! He saved our dear bakery owner from hanging himself! Cyrano happened to find him and cut him down so now he is my steward. what a kind and true heart Cyrano is! self-less and always kind! so glad i have him to tell my silly love stories and life with!

Christian's letters have been absolutely breath taking! They are so filled with beautiful loving words i cant stand to be with out him! He has consumed my eyes with his looks, my mind with his words, and my soul with his soul. Oh I am So in love!


"Falling in love may one of the greatest feelings ever. [I have read] There is an actual chemical process that happens to a person who is falling in love. All of the senses have a greater intensity. Colors seem brighter, sounds more resonant and smells more powerful when you are in love. When you are with your lover there is no greater feeling in the world, and when you're not you spend all your time thinking of each other. Falling in love is truly an awesome feeling."

I want every girl in the world to feel this way! 

I tried to trick De Guiche in order to keep my love safe, it worked for a moment. I suggested that he leave behind Cyrano and his cadets, including Christian! I have really used my brain on this one! Though, Cyrano can never know i am trying to keep him from his chance to go off to war. But the heart wants what the heart wants, and mine wants Christian, and i will do everything in my power to protect him. 

Christian came to visit me and as Cyrano had told me, i planned not to question him with meaningless inquiries. Instead, i choose to make him speak about his love for me, impromptu. 

Though you will not believe how he answered me. I asked why he loved me and all he could say was I love you. i love you i love you i love you. meaningless 3 words when used over and over. Why couldn't he speak the way he had in the letters and poems he sent to me why could he only repeat, i love you i love you i love you!  
 

His lack of words to fill me with love had left me broken, I craved the sweet nectar of romantic sentences from his beautiful lips and mouth. Why must he act so idiotically with me i know he is more intelligent than that! Later in the night I was beckoned to my window by Christians kind voice.

He spoke of the sweet heart filled words like before in the letters, why couldn't he have said these things earlier!? though his voice didn't sound quite his own, I know it was my true love in my heart. In the end i decided to kiss him, he climbed up to me and we had the spark of love when our lips met, soft and sweet. 

I have done something crazy! a capuchin had come to deliver a letter from De Guiche and.... I lied as I read the letter aloud... I read it as saying he ordered the capuchin to marry me and Christian on the spot! yes! I lied to become married! Though as we walked out from our matrimony De guiche informed me that all going off to war and say farewell to my new husband! my trick did not prevail. my love will be in danger once more.

With a sad goodbye I had Cyrano promise me to order Christian to write me everyday . He will... I hope... I will miss him. I hope he stays safe with Cyrano. Life has gotten harder... 

xo, 
Roxanne  


No comments:

Post a Comment