Entry 1
Hi readers! This blog is to give you the insight on my crazy life! I am a smart young woman in De Bergerac and live a fairly pleasant. I love poetry and the romantic nature of men. thats enough about me! Let me tell you about my life!
Recently i was courted by a man by the name of De Guiche, he is of high ranks in the guard no doubt. Though i am aware he is a married man, he wishes to marry me to his lower, Valvert, so he may still have his way with me. This is not love nor the way love should be.
I found this poem that I feel shows the love I wish to find.
Your beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around you
I press your softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul
The touch of your lips, heaven
Forever frozen in time
All else fades into nothing
Someone to see me as beautiful and come to wrap their loving arms around me. I want to feel the passion of love and beauty with another soul to become one and share a soul. I want to feel as one with another true love to embalm or fate forever.
I did see a man who may have caught my eye. A beauty in my mind.
I also saw duel almost take place between a man with large nose, my own cousin, Cyrano. what an interesting time I've had.
xo,
Roxanne
No comments:
Post a Comment